Tuesday 23 June 2015

My Memories by Shona (Mole Class)

I've been in Tavistock for three years. My teachers were Miss Arnold, Mrs Penfold and Mrs Francis. When I go to All Saints I'll miss Tavistock. My memories are tuffy bounce. I enjoyed bouncing on the dalmatian bouncy castle. I remember  my first disco when I boogied boogied boogied. I remember a picture of me on my first day. I made lots of friends. Some of their names are Lilly, Amber, Megan and Anna. I loved mums in school day and dads in school day. I will not be getting another one. I'm very excited about going to All Saints (AS).

1 comment:

  1. What lovely memories Shona. I am sure you make lots of new memories at All Saints.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your entry to the 100 Word Challenge - Tavistock Infant School