Monday 15 June 2015

Tavistock Infant School by Evan (Hedgehog Class)

I love Tavistock because you learn lots of things and it is a great school to go too.  My favourite subject is castles and building them.  I love it when we get to do PE outside.  I have been lucky and had wonderful teachers and learnt lots of exciting things.  From Fairy tales and people who help us to Castles and how they work.  My best school trip was to Windsor Castle where I learnt lots about how people lived.  My friends are my whole class we like to play together all the time. I love Tavistock School very much.

2 comments:

  1. My best school trip was Windsor castle too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favourite school trip was Windsor Castle too. I wonder where we will go next year?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your entry to the 100 Word Challenge - Tavistock Infant School