Wednesday 10 June 2015

My School Trip to Windsor Castle by Matthew (Fox Class)

In Year 2 I went on a big coach to Windsor Castle. I was sitting next to Sam on the coach. When we got there we looked around the State Apartments, my favourite part were the Knights riding on horses in their shiny metal armour.
Next we went to the Moat Room and our Teacher, called Sophie, taught us about why castles have murder holes. Ben pretended to drop oil over Will.
After lunch we went to see Queen Mary's Dolls house, I liked that it had five cars in a row in the garage.
It was the best day!

2 comments:

  1. Well done Matthew for posting the first 100 word challenge entry. I really enjoyed the Windsor Castle Trip and I agree it was the best day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great account of our visit to Windsor Castle, Matthew! You managed to include lots of detail in just 100 words.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your entry to the 100 Word Challenge - Tavistock Infant School