Saturday 13 June 2015

Tavistock Infant School by Eva (Eagle Class)

My big brother Max went to Tavistock before me.  When Mummy and I came to collect him, I used to ask Mrs Henderson and Mrs Hayes if I could have the left-over snacks.

At Tavistock you learn maths and writing.  You need to know letters and sounds.  The teachers teach you very well.  You learn to read and you read books.  If you read a lot you get certificates.  I have got bronze, silver and gold.

The cooks give you yummy school dinners.  You have lots of friends.  We do cart wheels and handstands together.  It is a nice school.

2 comments:

  1. We are relieved to know that at Tavistock reading, writing and arithmetic are being well taught according to our grandaughter Eva Doodnath. To know that she is happy there too, is a bonus.
    Tom & Anne Kember

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very pleased to hear we are doing a good job too Eva. I remember Max very well from his time at Tavistock.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your entry to the 100 Word Challenge - Tavistock Infant School